Try One Of Our Refreshing Sessions At Our Oxygen Bar Gilbert AZ
Come relax and breathe in fresh oxygen
Oxygen Bar Sessions
Breathing in non-medical, scented oxygen at an oxygen bar delivers 4 to 5 times the amount of oxygen present in normal air. The experience leaves customers feeling refreshed, full of energy and detoxified.
Headache, dizzy, hungover, just feeling off?
In these trying times with "mask requirements", who couldn't use a shot of oxygen, as while you wear your mask, oxygen is not as effective while you're re-breathing so much of your own exhale. With this fast paced world that we live in, who doesn't need to take a little time to stop and smell the roses? Customers are bellying up to our oxygen bar to breathe oxygen, many of our patrons opt for the "flavored" oxygen produced by pumping oxygen through an essential en route to the nose. They have the option of breathing unscented oxygen or choosing from a variety of fragrances, each of which produces specific benefits such as; Lavender to relax you, and there are many more scent options to choose from. The oxygen experience generally last from 10 minutes to about 20 minutes, a regular user may come in up to three times a week.
Why try our Oxygen Bar in Gilbert, AZ?
Most oxygen bars use a concentration machine that filters out nitrogen and other atmospheric gases to produce oxygen that is about 95% pure. The air we breathe is about 21% oxygen. Scented oxygen is the purified oxygen bubbled through bottles with aromatic solutions.
When you inhale pure oxygen, it enters your blood stream through your lungs and then goes to the brain. Done for twenty minutes, some people claim it gives them an enhanced feeling of calm, "a natural high", increased energy, and a calmer more centered demeanor. It can create a clarity of mind, alertness, a feeling of enhanced perception and high levels of energy. The aromas stimulate the olfactory senses and some are utterly relaxing while others are invigorating and stimulating. So it is a great combination of energy combined with relaxation which many claim makes them feel like they are floating on air. Our Oxygen bar equipment operates on the simple science of pulling the ambient air through a filtering system, purifying it, and then adding hydration and aromatherapy to complete the experience.
Oxygen has an anti-inflammatory benefit. Oxygen accelerates ones healing abilities. When one pumps iron, you are advised to wait a day before working out again. With oxygen, the muscles heal faster and your can work out more regularly. Many believe that oxygen will help people recovering from chemotherapy and surgery and speed their recovery.
What has it done for others?
Oxygen bar proponents claim that purified oxygen produces a plethora of health benefits, including: Reduced stress, Increased energy, Increased alertness Alleviation of the symptoms of hangovers, headaches and sinus problems.
While some people claim to feel long-term effects, others report feeling no difference. Some say it helps them sleep better and wake up with more drive. Our clientele include people from all walks of life - students (before big tests), older couples (before having sex), and anyone who has been out for a night of drinking. Many of our customers claim that the oxygen reduces stress, increases energy and alertness, lessens the effects of hangovers, headaches, sinus problems, increases endurance during exercise, helps them bounce back more quickly from physical exertion, provides relief from pollution, increases concentration, brings relaxation, and generally relaxes the body.
What Are The Benefits Of Oxygen?
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight.
- Promotes healing and counters aging.
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks.
- Calms your mind and stabelizes your nervous system.
- Speeds up the body's recovery after physical exertion.
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers.
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort.
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism.
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance.
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns.
Fun Facts About Oxygen
- Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
- Everyday we breathe 20,000 times.
- Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5 with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
- Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions and cleans itself of wastes and toxins.
- By mass, oxygen makes up 90 of the water molecule; water makes up 65-75 of the human body.
- The brain, which makes up 2 of our total mass, and requires 20 of the body's oxygen needs.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation.
- Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of oxygen.
Oxygen Bar With Aromatherapy
An oxygen bar with aromatherapy session can have many positive effects, but there are certain situations that you could run into issues. COPD is one such ailment that can cause the user potential harm. Always check with your physician before undergoing an o2 session as a safety precaution.