Full Broad Spectrum Isolate CBD Gilbert AZ – Let’s Talk!
First things first…
Keep in mind that this is not some magic elixir that will cure or alleviate any and all conditions as many will have you believing with some of their radical claims. In reality, CBD has been used for a long time and is just now starting to be understood from a scientific standpoint. Knowing first hand what it has done for the owner (as he believes in more natural ways of addressing pain and stress management) and is what lead him to introduce it at Offbeat and Unique in Gilbert AZ (which is why the name Offbeat and Unique was chosen) over 5 years ago. We will not sell any products that we haven’t personally used and will stand behind the quality of all of our cannabidiol products.
To clear up some possible confusion right out of the gate, “hemp” has been defined in legislation as cannabis (Yes, the same plant can produce marijuana) with one incredibly big difference: the hemp plant cannot contain more than 0.3 percent THC (this is the compound people associate with the euphoric feeling people get from the plant) not all hemp has THC.
In 1937 hemp was deemed illegal with the “Marihuana Tax Act” and then it was formally declared illegal in 1970 under the “Controlled Substances Act”
which made ANY part of the cannabis plant illegal, full broad spectrum isolate CBD was not even known at the time.
Okay, let’s fast forward to 2018 and the “The Farm Bill” passes! Now that it’s not flat out illegal, there are a few rules we still have to follow and no, hemp plants still cannot necessarily be grown in your personal gardens with your tomatoes and basil due to the heavy government regulations in place by design that are written in to The Farm Bill.
The bill went several steps further by legalizing the production of hemp as an agricultural commodity while removing it from the list of controlled substances. Now remember that we’re still talking hemp here, not marijuana. The 2018 bill also listed hemp as a covered commodity under crop insurance and directed the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation board to streamline the process for developing hemp policies.
If you’re really into wanting to get in all the nuts and bolts, you can read the actual bill here – 2018 Farm Bill
In order to save you a tremendous amount of time reading the full bill, I’ve outlined a quick breakdown of the three major laws when it comes to hemp:
1) Hemp cannot contain more than 0.3% THC or it is considered a non-hemp cannabis plant or marijuana.
2) All states needed to create plan for cultivation and production with the state’s governor and the chief law enforcement officer and submit the plan to the Secretary of USDA, if states did not come up with their own plan the USDA will construct a plan for the states that opted-out of creating their own plan, this shared regulatory programming is similar to health insurance marketplace under ACA, or workplace safety under OSHA.
3) The third law outlines what is considered a violation of this law such as but not limited to, cultivation without a license or producing a plant with more than .3% THC. The law details how people can become compliant and any necessary action needed for repeat offenders and so on these all can be found in section 10113 in “The Farm Bill”.
Now that all the serious stuff is out of the way let’s get into what types of CBD we have available to us! Full Broad Spectrum Isolate CBD products at our Gilbert AZ location all contain CBD, but Full Spectrum overall has the most active cannabinoids among the three. Below you will find the differences explained.
At Offbeat and Unique, our Full Spectrum or Isolate CBD is available in several formats – Flower, pre-roll, tincture, capsules, balm, lotion, roll on, gummy, vape cartridges, vape disposables, water, beverages, nasal inhaler, and more.
I cannot stress enough to know the following when choosing a CBD product:
- Know the origin of where it’s grown
- Is it a single source operation (grow to finished product)?
- Better if grown to organic standards
- Is each batch independently tested for proper levels of CBD while maintaining less than 0.3 percent?
- Tested for pesticides, heavy metals, moisture content,
Full Spectrum CBD – Gilbert AZ
This product has active cannabinoids such as:
- CBG (Cannabigerol) this cannabinoid exhibited positive effects as an anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and an anti-fungal!
- CBN(Cannabinol) this cannabinoid has shown positive results as an anticonvulsant and has a sedative effect!
- CBDV (Cannabidivarin) this cannabinoid also has shown positive results as an anticonvulsant, anti inflammatory, and also helps with anti-nausea properties, as well as its impact on pain and mood disorders!
- CBC (Cannabichromene) with this cannabinoid it reaches even further with anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, anti-fungal, and anti-cancer properties
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is in every full spectrum product up to at most .3% this creates what most call the “Entourage Effect” (this is when all the cannabinoids work together to either enhance each other or to help mitigate any side effects that any of the cannabinoids may have. However with this amount of THC, over time it is possible to show up on a drug test so do be careful!
The cannabis plant has more than 100 known cannabinoids; these are just the most commonly found in Full Spectrum products!
Broad Spectrum CBD – Gilbert AZ
This product has most of the same cannabinoids like full spectrum CBD just without the THC portion in this product it also has the “Entourage Effect” without the use of THC! So if you are looking for something with a little more benefits without worrying about the THC factor this one is the product you are looking for!
CBD Isolate – Gilbert AZ
This is CBD in its purest form.
Isolate is created when all other cannabinoids are stripped out in the final extraction process so in short CBD isolate is going to contain CBD only with its carrying agent and any other products the manufacturer may put in like MCT Oil or other Essential oils for flavor or added benefits.
This is just a baseline starting point. Everyone has different tolerances to CBD, so this chart is only a reference. Always start low, not because you can get to much, CBD is very forgiving when it comes to overdosing. To my knowledge, the only thing that taking to much does is waste your money.
If you get very good results based on the starting point, you may want to try a smaller dosage to see if it’s just as effective. Find your starting point below and determine how many milligrams per dose is a good starting point to help alleviate the condition you want to address:
|Weight||2 – 24lbs||25 – 50lbs||51 – 90lbs||91 – 140lbs||141 – 210lbs||211+|
So there you have it, a little history, a little science and hopefully a better understanding of what Full Broad Spectrum Isolate CBD Gilbert AZ is and what benefits it may bring you! If you find that you have additional questions regarding CBD, CBG, CBN, THC Delta 9, THC Delta 8, and more. Please feel free to come down to the shop and let’s see how we can get you the answers you’re looking for.
Thanks for reading and hopefully this helped shed some light on a subject is kept in the dark most of the time!
Written by Barry Hurt – September, 2020 (Offbeat and Unique – Gilbert AZ)
Full Spectrum Broad Spectrum CBD Isolate Gilbert AZ CBD NEAR ME
CBD oil near me. CBD near me. CBD Gilbert AZ. CBD Chandler. CBD Mesa. CBD Tempe. CBD Scottsdale. CBD Queen Creek. CBD AZ. CBD Arizona. CBD Isolate. CBD Full Spectrum. CBD Broad Spectrum. CBD gummy. CBD flower. CBD lotion.