Come relax and breathe in fresh oxygen
Oxygen Bar Sessions
Breathing in non-medical, scented oxygen at an oxygen bar delivers 4 to 5 times the amount of oxygen present in normal air. The experience leaves customers feeling refreshed, full of energy and detoxified.
What Are The Benefits Of Oxygen?
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight.
- Promotes healing and counters aging.
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks.
- Calms your mind and stabelizes your nervous system.
- Speeds up the body's recovery after physical exertion.
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers.
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort.
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism.
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance.
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns.
Facts About Oxygen
- Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
- Everyday we breathe 20,000 times.
- Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5 with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
- Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions and cleans itself of wastes and toxins.
- By mass, oxygen makes up 90 of the water molecule; water makes up 65-75 of the human body.
- The brain, which makes up 2 of our total mass, and requires 20 of the body's oxygen needs.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation.
- Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of oxygen.